Saturday, August 27, 2011

I think I've been had by black propaganda about Syria

After watching a video featuring Webster Tarpley about Libya, I've realized that I can't trust any of the "news" about Syria. In my previous entries on Syria, I've included such statements as "assuming these reports are true," but I assumed that video footage could be trusted. It turns out that, according to this video featuring Webster Tarpley, even video is being faked, such as by staging "rebel takeovers of Tripoli" which have no relationship to the real situation there. Tarpley called it a "big lie." (The reality, according to Tarpley's latest video as of this writing, is that the USA is putting a top Al Qaeda operative in charge of Tripoli!) I had no idea that the media would go to such an extent to deceive us. I should have known, however, considering how shamelessly it recently lied about the "kill OBL" operation.

However, I think it's safe to say that whatever is happening in these countries, causing chaos is one of the goals. After all, the "war on terror" is actually a war on civilization, and creating chaos is one way to wreck civilization. This seems to be the general trend, anyway.