Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Global Research account of "black ops" invasion of Libya fits into fake Apocalypse

"War propaganda has entered a new phase, involving the coordinated action of satellite TV stations. CNN, France24, the BBC and Al Jazeera have become instruments of disinformation used to demonize governments and justify armed aggressions. These practices are illegal under international law and the impunity of the perpetrators must be stopped." Thierry Meyssan, Global Research, August 22, 2011)
In the meantime, Lizzie Phelan, Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya and Thierry Meyssan have received veiled death threats from Western media staying in the Rixos Hotel in Tripoli. After the arrival of thousands of NATO/Al Qaeda terrorists, a brief period of chaos ensued in the city.

When many of the mainstream reporters abandoned the Rixos Hotel, LIBYAN AUTHORITIES DISCOVERED THAT MOST OF THEM WERE CIA AND MI6 AGENTS WORKING UNDERCOVER AS JOURNALISTS.

At present, Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya, Thierry Meysan and other real journalists
Blockquote
remain trapped in the Rixos Hotel. Nazemroaya was fired upon by a NATO/rebel sniper when he attempted to place a press sign on top of the Rixos hotel to protect the building from NATO bombardment.

Reporter Lizzie Phelan contacted a friend yesterday to say that she had been threatened by CNN personnel [perhaps actually intelligence agents] and had been blocked from using facebook and email.
She [an unnamed resident of Tripoli] was one of the many who warned me [Global Research reporter Lizzie Phelan] to keep my head down and get out as soon as possible. I had been one of the few reporters that focused on the effects of NATO’s bombing campaign in the country and had tried to highlight the million marches and mass tribal conferences in favour of the Libyan government that indicated it was not quite as unpopular within Libya as it had been portrayed to be.
I had also tried to expose the links of the rebels to Al Qaeda, which NATO was on the other hand fighting in places like Afghanistan.

Meanwhile the cost in lives lost in the fall of Tripoli has received little investigation. The last concrete figures came from the then existing Ministry of Health on the second day of fighting in Tripoli which put the death toll in 12 hours in the capital alone at 1,300 with 900 injured. The Ministry reported that in the previous day over 300 had been murdered and 500 injured. This surpasses the 1,400 massacred during the two week onslaught by Israel’s Operation Cast Lead on Gaza which sparked outrage worldwide.
[...]
After heavy bombing and attacks by Apaches in Tripoli’s poorest neighborhood and one of the last areas to fall, Abu Saleem, eye witnesses reported seeing masses of bodies covering the streets. A relative of one of those feared to be amongst the carnage visited the local hospital where he said just one doctor and two nurses were left. Like masses of the capital’s workers, many hospital staff had fled, were in hiding or perhaps dead. When he asked to see the bodies, the guards told him there were none - his family FEARS THEY HAVE BEEN DUMPED IN MASS GRAVES in locations that may for a long time be unknown.
[...]
One young armed rebel donning the French flag on his fatigues crept up behind me and asked me where I was from. “London” I replied, “Ah Cameron, we love Cameron,” he beamed. I forced a smile; to even criticize my own prime minister would betray disloyalty to Libya’s new rulers.
NATO massacre in Zliten, August the 8th/9th 2011.

This Global Research video was produced and directed in Tripoli by a team of committed journalists, researchers and cameramen, who decided to defy the consensus of the Western media which consists in spreading lies and misleading public opinion.

This video reveals the crimes committed by NATO, as well as those committed by the Western media, which has decided to obfuscate the casualties and human suffering of the Libyan people and uphold the humanitarian fiction of NATO's R2P mandate.
According to sources from our correspondent in Tripoli, the death toll in the course of the last week (20-26 August) is of the order of 3000. The hospitals are in a state of turmoil, unable to come to the rescue of the wounded. The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) confirms that medical supplies are in short supply throughout the country.

In recent developments UNICEF has warned of shortages of water due to the NATO bombing of water infrastructure throughout the country. "This could turn into an unprecedented health epidemic “ said Christian Balslev-Olesen of UNICEF's Libya Office.

NATO warplanes deliberately targeted the peaceful vigil of tents in front of the Gadhafi compound in a gruesome massacre. The mainstream media acknowledges the massacre, while stating that gun wounds are the cause of death in crossfire between loyalist and rebel forces. The victims are :

"The identities of the dead were unclear, but they were in all likelihood activists who had set up an impromptu tent city in solidarity with Gadhafi in defiance of the NATO bombing campaign. (Forbes.com, August 25, 2011)

We are not dealing with collateral damage. Extensive war crimes have been committed. NATO has blood on its hands. The heads of government and heads of state of NATO member countries are war criminals.

This "liberation" Libya sounds to me more like an episode in the ongoing "war on terror," which is actually a war on civilization and mankind, and a reign of terror, run by the Satanist faction within the British empire's, or NATO's, military-intelligence complex. It might also be a precursor to a world war, because Russia and China apparently have interests in the area. Note that's it's being used as a feather in Obama's cap, and it's also probably partly intended as a distraction from all of the disasters taking place under his watch, or rather, as he fiddles between episodes of the Barack Omaba Show. In his latest appearance, he played the part of the Labor hero, probably assuming we've forgotten the episode in which he played the part of a member of the British elite.