Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The "Knox the Nazi" lie (rev B)

She was also woefully lacking in tact. A fellow employee at the World Cup cafe in Seattle, where Knox worked, said: "The first time I met her she asked me if I was Jewish. I told her I was. She then screamed 'My people killed your people' and began laughing hysterically.

"I didn't know what to say. She just kept laughing about her Germans killing my Jews. After that, I did not like her. She really freaked me out."

Everything about this claim reeks. It is completely out of character for Knox. It first surfaced, according to Google's timeline feature, in the cited article from the Telegraph, which is tightly connected to British intelligence, almost simultaneously with the culmination of Knox's first trial, when the character-assassination was in full swing. The quote is attributed to some anonymous co-worker. It cannot be proven, but neither can it be disproven, so some people will always wonder if it's true.

But one of the most interesting aspects is that "my people killed your people" converts to 38 69 53 79 69, in which 53+79=132>6. So, the series could be seen as 11 6 6 6, which are the numbers of black magic and its inspiration, the Devil/Antichrist, and the raw total just happens to come out to 308, which converts to 11. So, it's either an amazing coincidence, or it was carefully designed to yield these results. All of the circumstantial evidence points to the latter, and that it was a lie. It would be interesting to learn where the Telegraph got it.

Notes
Rev B: Corrected sum of 53+79, which is 132, not 182. (I misread my calculator due to a reflection.) The consequence is actually a more significant series of numbers (11 6 6 6, not 11 6 11 6), and the final paragraph was corrected accordingly.