Sunday, November 18, 2012

Good, evil, freedom, destiny, and necessity

Today when Christ is destined to appear again in the etheric body, when a kind of Mystery of Golgotha is to be experienced anew, evil will have a significance akin to that of birth and death for the fourth post-Atlantean epoch! In the fourth epoch the Christ impulse was born out of the forces of death for the salvation of mankind. We can say that we owe the new impulse that permeated mankind to the event on Golgotha. Thus by a strange paradox mankind is led to a renewed experience of the Mystery of Golgotha in the fifth epoch through the forces of evil.
from The Historical Significance of the Scientific Mode of Thinking
By passing over into the "Age of Light" [in 1900] mankind is exposed to evil in a way never before experienced, in order that he may be enable to find the good.  One could also say that the veil that formerly concealed the spiritual world has been torn aside and that thereby the spiritual beings work directly, unadorned and unreservedly upon human beings. 
from Christ and Antichrist by Peter Tradowsky, p 5

I've long stated that the fake Apocalypse is an aspect of the actual Apocalypse, although I'm not sure I've make myself clear about the sense of this statement.  Although at one level it is intended to usher in a global fascist/Satanic/Orwellian order designed to drive the human spirit out of the world, there are higher levels of spiritual beings with other agendas, as implied by the above quotations. They also imply that Satanism is being used by these higher levels to achieve good purposes over the long term, and that it has been deliberately unleashed at this time by these higher levels. 

On the other hand, I've often felt as if I were being pushed from within to write this blog ("... spiritual beings work directly, unadorned and unreservedly upon human beings ..."), although I no longer feel this pressure, at least as often.  It seems to have been replaced by a sense of uncertainty and hesitancy.

But I thought I should make the existence of this higher agenda more explicit because it's getting closer to crunch time, and I think that providing a higher perspective might give people more of the spiritual perspective they will need to maintain hope. I was considering trying to expound further along these lines, but I realized that I'm not qualified to do so. Luckily for mankind, its fate doesn't depend on whether I can fathom the thoughts of the aforementioned higher spiritual beings who guide us to our destiny, partly through the use of disparate influences.