Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The NSA's NSA fell right into my trap

My attempt to expose the actual breadth and depth of the  surveillance program by the "NSA's NSA" has spilled over into my Ubuntu-related blog in the form of a post (here) in reaction to my recognition of he ugly truth about Linux "firewalls," which are a sick joke (as I suspected before trying one out, only to have my suspicions blatantly confirmed afterward by a ham-handed intrusion), as are all "firewalls" available to the public, and perhaps to many governmental agencies. I suspect that anyone who has terrorized the Borg by developing an actually effective firewall for the masses, has met an untimely demise with hardly a peep from the media which has done so much to assist Snowden in his crusade to get us all worked up over nothing new.