Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lie-nux: Organized Satanism's OTHER "operating system" (wink, wink)

After using Ubuntu for about a year, a pattern is becoming clear, and the pattern is one of mental abuse in the form of frustration. The final straw which triggered this entry was their refusal to allow me to download software, hidden behind a mechanical, unquestionable "file not found" message. Oddly, these files that can't be found when I go to download them were present in the repository when I generated the download script.  A little web surfing indicates that this "file not found" lie is epidemic. 

I presume that each file, such as the text file that contains the download script, contains metadata that identifies the computer hardware, and from there, the owner. Based on a little Googling, it's possible, so I just assume it's being done. Each microprocessor has a serial number, and this is associated with a certain person at the time of purchase. So, when I run the script, the operating system reads the metadata and sends it to the server along with my request for files, and from there, a blacklist program takes over and allows me to download a lot of the files, but far from the complete list of required files.

This is typical of organized Satanism, which also does such "subtle" things as cut the power to water-dispensing machines when their blatant spies call them and tell them I'm headed their way, or when I arrive at a grocery store, substitute defective items for certain things that I frequently purchase. If you have unlimited resources (including "human" resources, i.e. humanoid appendages) and no conscience, all sorts of things become possible.

Another telltale sign that Lie-nux is yet another front for organized Satanism is the BS-blizzard that swirls around it. The typical "expert advice" forum contains answers that begin with "duh, I'm not sure I understand the question [no matter how simple]," and then they proceed to give an obviously deliberate non-answer. Straight answers are assiduously hunted down and removed with some lame excuse, such as the claim that they don't directly apply.

So, if you want a computer that works without having to get a degree in programming, I'd recommend a Google Chromebook for online computing (although the Chrome browser, in my experience, is a data hog), and Apple, both of which are actually Linux-based but without the mental torture.